Polar Vortex Workout Casualties?

My local Community Center is closing tomorrow for the first time in its history due to projected ACTUAL temperatures of -25F and wind chills near -50F. While I appreciate their concern for there staff and clients, it falls smack dab in the middle of my weekly workout retinue. Was just wondering how many others were dealt a blow by this 2019 Polar Vortex? Sleeping in? :bed:
Parents
  • We've continued to have pool casualties due to snow in Seattle. Annoyingly, on the days the pools have actually been open, Seattle Parks has chosen to use a "snow schedule" with the pools being open only from 11 am to 3 pm. Not exactly convenient for those of us who work a standard schedule! I really don't understand why they can't have at least a couple pools open in the evenings.
  • We've continued to have pool casualties due to snow in Seattle. Annoyingly, on the days the pools have actually been open, Seattle Parks has chosen to use a "snow schedule" with the pools being open only from 11 am to 3 pm. Not exactly convenient for those of us who work a standard schedule! I really don't understand why they can't have at least a couple pools open in the evenings.
Children
No Data