Does anyone else burp a lot during swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
I keep thinking about asking this, but always forget. Since getting back in the pool when I can due to my work, surgeries, and just life...a couple years ago I noticed I burp a lot during my minute of rest and sometimes during a lap. Does this happen to anyone else? btw - I was finally able to get back up to 1800 yards during my lap swim a couple weeks ago 😄🏊*♀️
Parents
  • Geez...this is why I should NOT listen to the 22 year old meat head at th Nurtrishop! Usually I will eat a couple eggs, English muffin, and some mozzarella cheese for breakfast. If I remmeber, I’ll make a couple peanut butter on whole grain crackers. But I forget 9 1/2 times out of 10! Yes, no protein before the workout (or a race). Its actually detrimental because your body then spends lots of energy breaking it down. Try to take protein within about 30 min. of working out - that's when it will be most beneficial. Carbs before you work out - I grab a piece of whole wheat bread on the way out the door at 5am and also a couple of swigs from my sports drink bottle (I use scratch but others work fine too)
  • Geez...this is why I should NOT listen to the 22 year old meat head at th Nurtrishop! Usually I will eat a couple eggs, English muffin, and some mozzarella cheese for breakfast. If I remmeber, I’ll make a couple peanut butter on whole grain crackers. But I forget 9 1/2 times out of 10! Yes, no protein before the workout (or a race). Its actually detrimental because your body then spends lots of energy breaking it down. Try to take protein within about 30 min. of working out - that's when it will be most beneficial. Carbs before you work out - I grab a piece of whole wheat bread on the way out the door at 5am and also a couple of swigs from my sports drink bottle (I use scratch but others work fine too)
Children
No Data