2018 short course meters results top 10

Hi all I can't seem to pull up the top 10 results for 2018 short course meters times . I can get yards but, not meters. Anyone get them or show me the route? THANX
Parents
  • OK I now have found it. JP thanx for the info. I ended up 11th dratt! in the top ten for the 200 fly SCM. Give it a bit! Last year I was 11th in the 50 *** in the rankings but moved up one place into the Top Ten for some reason or another, maybe an unmeasured pool or something. Probably happens more often in SCM than anything else because most SCM meets are probably done in bulkhead pools. Anyway, I aged up this year so I had a lot easier time getting a few events up there - I think I'll be 4th in the 50 and 100 ***, 7th in the 50 free, and 9th in the 100 IM. Plus maybe a couple relays.
  • OK I now have found it. JP thanx for the info. I ended up 11th dratt! in the top ten for the 200 fly SCM. Give it a bit! Last year I was 11th in the 50 *** in the rankings but moved up one place into the Top Ten for some reason or another, maybe an unmeasured pool or something. Probably happens more often in SCM than anything else because most SCM meets are probably done in bulkhead pools. Anyway, I aged up this year so I had a lot easier time getting a few events up there - I think I'll be 4th in the 50 and 100 ***, 7th in the 50 free, and 9th in the 100 IM. Plus maybe a couple relays.
Children
No Data