What happened to the FLOG yearly and lifetime totals?

A few days ago the "Totals" option in the fitness log disappeared. Can anyone give instructions on how to get to it?
Parents
  • I had also never noticed that there is a lifetime total. I joined in 2007 and have 13.9 million yards. Interesting way to look at it. It makes me wonder how many yards I've swum over my lifetime, before I started logging. I swam a whole lot more in age group and college, so the total number has to be well over double what I've done since 2007. No wonder my shoulder hurts so much... No kidding. I have absolutely swum around the Earth in my lifetime!
  • I had also never noticed that there is a lifetime total. I joined in 2007 and have 13.9 million yards. Interesting way to look at it. It makes me wonder how many yards I've swum over my lifetime, before I started logging. I swam a whole lot more in age group and college, so the total number has to be well over double what I've done since 2007. No wonder my shoulder hurts so much... No kidding. I have absolutely swum around the Earth in my lifetime!
Children
No Data