2019 Clinics/Certification

Does anyone know when the 2019 schedule of stroke/performance clinics and coaching courses will be announced? Or have they already been and I just have failed at finding them?
Parents
  • Thanks Greg! Hmm, I guess they are having coaching certs in St. Louis concurrent with the convention. Hopefully I can make it to the L1, I don't know how much/when I'll be volunteering yet. I'm trying to get more active in the administrative stuff to get some younger blood into things. Funny thing, St. Louis is technically Ozark LMSC (we're the LMSC running the convention as well). I don't know why they put Missouri Valley! It is typical for the courses to be offered on that Wednesday in the same city during convention. Most of the delegates don't have required meetings on that day, so it's a great way for people to pick up a cert and not have to make a separate trip for it (particularly those from smaller LMSCs that don't have any certification courses near where they live). That's how I picked up my Level 1 and 2 in fact! Would have liked to do Level 3 or ALTS, but there is a required meeting for the BOD on Wednesday.
  • Thanks Greg! Hmm, I guess they are having coaching certs in St. Louis concurrent with the convention. Hopefully I can make it to the L1, I don't know how much/when I'll be volunteering yet. I'm trying to get more active in the administrative stuff to get some younger blood into things. Funny thing, St. Louis is technically Ozark LMSC (we're the LMSC running the convention as well). I don't know why they put Missouri Valley! It is typical for the courses to be offered on that Wednesday in the same city during convention. Most of the delegates don't have required meetings on that day, so it's a great way for people to pick up a cert and not have to make a separate trip for it (particularly those from smaller LMSCs that don't have any certification courses near where they live). That's how I picked up my Level 1 and 2 in fact! Would have liked to do Level 3 or ALTS, but there is a required meeting for the BOD on Wednesday.
Children
No Data