The local people are making me jealous

Former Member
Former Member
My training group always share news of an extremely handsome guy who swim 10 km in 2 hours - I'm very jealous. I can only do about 5 km in 2 hours - even 3 hours for 10 km seem a very far away to be a realistic target. I feel discouraged reading such news - the speed difference is so huge - the handsome guy is doing double my speed. What a tremendous amount of training is needed to double the speed?! Moreover, for serious competitions under FINA rule, the cut-off is 30 minutes after the winner - assume that the winner completes in 2 hours, the qualifying time would then be 2 and a half hours - much faster than Boston Qualifier in running, which is the dream of a lot of runners. This is another fact which discourage me.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    I'm from South China. We have access to the sea but I can't find any useful information about mass participation OWS events in South China (especially over 5 km) on the web and also in the community.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    I'm from South China. We have access to the sea but I can't find any useful information about mass participation OWS events in South China (especially over 5 km) on the web and also in the community.
Children
No Data