USMS Fall Fitness Challenge (1 Mile swim)

I'm signed up for the USMS Fall Fitness challenge. Can someone explain what exactly I'm supposed to do? The rules/direction aren't really clear to me. Just swim a mile??? Am I suppose to time myself. Report my results to anyone? Dan
Parents
  • (As the OP, and only a short-time USMS member)...The more I've heard from longtime USMS members about this event, the more I've come to realize that it's more about just signing up and doing "a swim activity" and really nothing more. There isn't really a participant roster, a list of rules, nor "results" that will be posted. If you want to swim 1500m, 1650yds, 1600m, 1609m, 1760yds, 1800yds, or whatever distance...and call it a "1-mile swim"...it's all good. Just be a swimmer, and partake. Dan
  • (As the OP, and only a short-time USMS member)...The more I've heard from longtime USMS members about this event, the more I've come to realize that it's more about just signing up and doing "a swim activity" and really nothing more. There isn't really a participant roster, a list of rules, nor "results" that will be posted. If you want to swim 1500m, 1650yds, 1600m, 1609m, 1760yds, 1800yds, or whatever distance...and call it a "1-mile swim"...it's all good. Just be a swimmer, and partake. Dan
Children
No Data