USMS Fall Fitness Challenge (1 Mile swim)

I'm signed up for the USMS Fall Fitness challenge. Can someone explain what exactly I'm supposed to do? The rules/direction aren't really clear to me. Just swim a mile??? Am I suppose to time myself. Report my results to anyone? Dan
Parents
  • As far as I can tell, yes, "swim a mile" is the meat of it. I think it said you can log it on the fitness log, but there aren't any scores or formal timing. I gather some local clubs will host the mile swim as an internal even, but it's just a challenge and not a race or competition. I don't think anyone near me is having an event, so I'm just going to do it by myself. Here's a list of clubs that are hosting: www.usms.org/.../fall-fitness-challenge.
  • As far as I can tell, yes, "swim a mile" is the meat of it. I think it said you can log it on the fitness log, but there aren't any scores or formal timing. I gather some local clubs will host the mile swim as an internal even, but it's just a challenge and not a race or competition. I don't think anyone near me is having an event, so I'm just going to do it by myself. Here's a list of clubs that are hosting: www.usms.org/.../fall-fitness-challenge.
Children
No Data