Pool availability

Just as an aside, my wife was saying this morning on her way out to the pool, "You know, the fitness center pool will be closed for cleaning all next week." I shrugged, so what? I can go several other places. How many pools are within easy driving distance from you. I feel I'm pretty lucky in that I have access to no less than 7 pools within a 30 minute drive in New York's capital district. There are 5 YMCAs, 1 town fitness center and my college alma mater. Our health insurance pays for access through a program called Silver Sneakers, so they're all free to me as well.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    There are several pools within 20 minutes of driving, but only one that is worth it to me to go to. I’m not sure if I’d swim at all if it wasn’t available. The next closest equivalent pool would be a minimum of 30 minutes driving high speed down two toll roads, assuming no traffic.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    There are several pools within 20 minutes of driving, but only one that is worth it to me to go to. I’m not sure if I’d swim at all if it wasn’t available. The next closest equivalent pool would be a minimum of 30 minutes driving high speed down two toll roads, assuming no traffic.
Children
No Data