Freestyle stroke advice Please (video included)

I learned freestyle a year ago and recently hit a major personal milestone of sub 1:30 for an all out 100m sprint (SCM). Very happy about this :-D. Here is my stroke video. www.dropbox.com/.../Oct-8-2018-free-all-angles.mp4 Three months ago, my all out times were 1:39.6 (100m) and 0:21 (25m). Now they're 1:29.8(100m) and 0:20.2 (25m). So clearly I'm making more progress aerobically than stroke technique-wise. I'm guessing/assuming 25m all-out speed depends on technique. All-out 100m: 1:29.8 (spl: 24) All-out 25m: 0:20.2 (spl: 20) css-pace: 1:40 (I can do 10x100 with 20 second gap). My spl ranges from 21-22 for these 100s. I do mostly 50s and 100s (trying to pay attention to stroke count). The only drill I currenty do is single-arm free style (8x25 on each side). Since I started this drill a month ago, it has improved my DPS a lot. I swim 6 days a week (12km). My next target is 1:20 for 100m :) I would love to hear your feedback on what I should focus on next.
Parents
  • Looks to me your feet and ankles are very stiff. They are like brakes When you say my ankles are stiff, do you mean I'm not bending them enough? Also, what does it mean that my feet are stiff? Lastly, are the amplitudes of my up and down kick ok?
  • Looks to me your feet and ankles are very stiff. They are like brakes When you say my ankles are stiff, do you mean I'm not bending them enough? Also, what does it mean that my feet are stiff? Lastly, are the amplitudes of my up and down kick ok?
Children
No Data