Swimwear shopping is frustrating!

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Ladies, I'm just wondering where you buy your swimwear? I find it very frustrating to shop for swimwear and be able to find one that fits right! I'm just curious to know what everyone else's experience is. What do you typically look for in swimsuits? Describe your perfect swimwear?
Parents
  • Okay female-bodied folk. I'm struggling to find a suit that works. Anyone with a small chest (like double or triple A) have a suit they like? I end up catching a giant pocket of water with every wave and streamline. I've tried multiple Speedo and TYR cuts. I love the basic Sporti cut but they only last me a couple months and would rather not be wasting more suits than necessary. Haven't ventured into Area or Dolfin yet and am open to any suggestions. Hoping someone can help!
  • Okay female-bodied folk. I'm struggling to find a suit that works. Anyone with a small chest (like double or triple A) have a suit they like? I end up catching a giant pocket of water with every wave and streamline. I've tried multiple Speedo and TYR cuts. I love the basic Sporti cut but they only last me a couple months and would rather not be wasting more suits than necessary. Haven't ventured into Area or Dolfin yet and am open to any suggestions. Hoping someone can help!
Children
No Data