Swimwear shopping is frustrating!

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Ladies, I'm just wondering where you buy your swimwear? I find it very frustrating to shop for swimwear and be able to find one that fits right! I'm just curious to know what everyone else's experience is. What do you typically look for in swimsuits? Describe your perfect swimwear?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I just went to a local shop and tried a million different styles and sizes on. It was frustrating, though, so I feel your pain. Biggest issue I had was anything that fit my torso was too baggy everywhere else. If it fit well everywhere else, it was too short in the torso. In the end, while not perfect, I ended up with the Nike suit Swimspire mentioned above. But I still feel like there's probably got to be a better fit for me our there somewhere. I also have a two-piece TYR suit I practice in that fits great. Gets rid of the torso length issue since it's a two-piece.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I just went to a local shop and tried a million different styles and sizes on. It was frustrating, though, so I feel your pain. Biggest issue I had was anything that fit my torso was too baggy everywhere else. If it fit well everywhere else, it was too short in the torso. In the end, while not perfect, I ended up with the Nike suit Swimspire mentioned above. But I still feel like there's probably got to be a better fit for me our there somewhere. I also have a two-piece TYR suit I practice in that fits great. Gets rid of the torso length issue since it's a two-piece.
Children
No Data