Swimwear shopping is frustrating!

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Ladies, I'm just wondering where you buy your swimwear? I find it very frustrating to shop for swimwear and be able to find one that fits right! I'm just curious to know what everyone else's experience is. What do you typically look for in swimsuits? Describe your perfect swimwear?
Parents
  • yup. I buy everything on swimoutlet.com. The first few times, it was a lot of trial and error, I bought a bunch in different sizes and cuts and returned them. I like Speedo just because they have different leg heights. I went from conservative to moderate. I can't handle the normal swim suit high leg cuts, it's just not a pretty sight for anybody. I love cross backs, harder to get in, but it stays on. I've tried those single straps and they slip off. I also need thicker straps, or they dig into my skin. I used to only go for suits with soft cups, but they don't usually last very long and they sort of drag. I've since moved onto liners. So my fav suit would be something I am comfortable and confident in in/out of the water. Once I find it, I buy like 6 of them, in maybe 2 different color tones. And then I wait for another sale on swimoutlet.com and I buy another set of the same suit. It's boring, but it works for me.
  • yup. I buy everything on swimoutlet.com. The first few times, it was a lot of trial and error, I bought a bunch in different sizes and cuts and returned them. I like Speedo just because they have different leg heights. I went from conservative to moderate. I can't handle the normal swim suit high leg cuts, it's just not a pretty sight for anybody. I love cross backs, harder to get in, but it stays on. I've tried those single straps and they slip off. I also need thicker straps, or they dig into my skin. I used to only go for suits with soft cups, but they don't usually last very long and they sort of drag. I've since moved onto liners. So my fav suit would be something I am comfortable and confident in in/out of the water. Once I find it, I buy like 6 of them, in maybe 2 different color tones. And then I wait for another sale on swimoutlet.com and I buy another set of the same suit. It's boring, but it works for me.
Children
No Data