Swim teams in Europe

Hello! I'm spending a couple of months traveling through Europe, and was wondering whether Europe has anything like USMS or a way to find teams to train with. Specifically, I'm visiting all of the EU countries, mostly larger/capital cities. Although I've swum in pools on my own in England, France, Spain, Hungary, Finland, and Latvia (so far), I haven't found any swim groups yet. Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • Well, they are having the European Masters Championships right now, so I imagine they must have some kind of Masters infrastructure! I don't know how their organization might differ though. I'd start with each country's federation website. On the German site, for example, there's a section for Masters Swimming that has a Club Finder on the left side of the page... I don't know what "PLZ Suche" or "Ort Suche" means though. www.dsv.de/.../
  • Well, they are having the European Masters Championships right now, so I imagine they must have some kind of Masters infrastructure! I don't know how their organization might differ though. I'd start with each country's federation website. On the German site, for example, there's a section for Masters Swimming that has a Club Finder on the left side of the page... I don't know what "PLZ Suche" or "Ort Suche" means though. www.dsv.de/.../
Children
No Data