just saying....

I wish USMS would offer something in between the stroke clinics (which are great, I've attended a couple) but need a bit more and the hi-performance camp, which I would love to do, but at this point in life cannot justify $2500 (daughters college tuiton gets the priority here :))
Parents
  • I wish USMS would offer something in between the stroke clinics (which are great, I've attended a couple) but need a bit more and the hi-performance camp, which I would love to do, but at this point in life cannot justify $2500 (daughters college tuiton gets the priority here :))We are blessed with multiple, active Olympians living and training in the state of Arizona. Over the years, we have had clinics by Matt Grevers, Jason Lezak, Misty Hyman and Darian Townsend ... but we always struggle to get people to attend. These are usually VERY reasonably priced (e.g., less than $100 for a multi-hour session) and are generally marketed with enough advanced notice that we should get better attendance, but we don't. I love Masters swimming and USMS, but it is a real struggle to get participation from our membership in much beyond their daily/weekly workouts.
  • I wish USMS would offer something in between the stroke clinics (which are great, I've attended a couple) but need a bit more and the hi-performance camp, which I would love to do, but at this point in life cannot justify $2500 (daughters college tuiton gets the priority here :))We are blessed with multiple, active Olympians living and training in the state of Arizona. Over the years, we have had clinics by Matt Grevers, Jason Lezak, Misty Hyman and Darian Townsend ... but we always struggle to get people to attend. These are usually VERY reasonably priced (e.g., less than $100 for a multi-hour session) and are generally marketed with enough advanced notice that we should get better attendance, but we don't. I love Masters swimming and USMS, but it is a real struggle to get participation from our membership in much beyond their daily/weekly workouts.
Children
No Data