best suit for male with larger legs

My background is speedskating and cycling, my legs (quads) tend to be a bit too big for a lot of the suits, anyone here have the same problem and found a suit that fits their legs, but is not too big in the waist? My waist needs a size 30, but my legs need a size 36....thoughts?
Parents
  • That is an excellent question. Manufacturers should provide additional parameters of fit, like length. I have fit issues too, in length - can’t find a suit in my size that’s long enough. Still have a half foot of uncovered leg above the knee. Even after stretching leg seams down and wearing it low. In your case it would appear you would need a custom made suit
  • That is an excellent question. Manufacturers should provide additional parameters of fit, like length. I have fit issues too, in length - can’t find a suit in my size that’s long enough. Still have a half foot of uncovered leg above the knee. Even after stretching leg seams down and wearing it low. In your case it would appear you would need a custom made suit
Children
No Data