best suit for male with larger legs

My background is speedskating and cycling, my legs (quads) tend to be a bit too big for a lot of the suits, anyone here have the same problem and found a suit that fits their legs, but is not too big in the waist? My waist needs a size 30, but my legs need a size 36....thoughts?
Parents
  • I have rather large legs from cycling. As a general rule, I wear a brief, and usually the smallest side works best (Arena has some with 2" sides that I prefer). On the rare occasion that I swim in a meet, I am able to squeeze into a jammer, and do for events of 400/500 and shorter. I can't keep it on very long. Any longer events, and I wear a Speedo Fastskin brief.
  • I have rather large legs from cycling. As a general rule, I wear a brief, and usually the smallest side works best (Arena has some with 2" sides that I prefer). On the rare occasion that I swim in a meet, I am able to squeeze into a jammer, and do for events of 400/500 and shorter. I can't keep it on very long. Any longer events, and I wear a Speedo Fastskin brief.
Children
No Data