Swim/Sports Watch

Any recommendations as to the best watch for swimming? I am an independent swimmer who does about 3-4 meets a year. My main goal is better conditioning and fitness. I am an Apple guy...Iphone 7 and MacBook Air. Doesn't mean I need to buy Apple, but something that will sync up well with my devices. A fellow swimmer recommended the Garmin 735xt, but she is more of a triathlete who, of course, has to swim. I am 'just' a swimmer. I'm willing to pay $500-ish, tops, although less would be better, of course.
Parents
  • The Firebelly is an excellent device for swimming. You can slip it under your cap and it can talk to you and tell you your 25 split, 50 split, etc. It is easy to hear and it also can give you your sendoff so you really don't even need a clock on the wall to workout. All of your times can be downloaded later. Firebelly was created by a Masters Swimmer, Matt Keller, and is still being tweaked for swimmers. It is definetly worth looking into!
  • The Firebelly is an excellent device for swimming. You can slip it under your cap and it can talk to you and tell you your 25 split, 50 split, etc. It is easy to hear and it also can give you your sendoff so you really don't even need a clock on the wall to workout. All of your times can be downloaded later. Firebelly was created by a Masters Swimmer, Matt Keller, and is still being tweaked for swimmers. It is definetly worth looking into!
Children
No Data