How long can NEW swimsuits be kept?

Former Member
Former Member
I bought many TYR swimsuits 6+ years ago because they were on sale and I liked them very much. I've used about half of them and the remaining can still last another 6+ years. Will they still be good? (So far I don't see any change of quality) Do they deteriorate even though never used (still in the original plastic bag)? They are 92% polyester, 8% spandex, with polyester lining.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    consider stopping them in Ziploc bags that you roll and seal They are in the original TYR bags, just like ziploc bags. I actually had problem with new goggles' silicone skirts getting yellowed even not used and opened, not sure if it's due to air or temperature. So I now keep them in layer after layer of plastic bags in a fridge...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    consider stopping them in Ziploc bags that you roll and seal They are in the original TYR bags, just like ziploc bags. I actually had problem with new goggles' silicone skirts getting yellowed even not used and opened, not sure if it's due to air or temperature. So I now keep them in layer after layer of plastic bags in a fridge...
Children
No Data