Repaired a Fastskin-will I be DQ'd?

I successfully repaired a rip in my Speedo Fastskin and am wondering if I would be DQ'd at a meet? There's an 8" strip of industrial seam tape (just like on the inside of the suit) under the arm going vertically. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • If your old and slow and just racing for personal times, USMS should allow two suits for modesty - just not count any time for records, rankings or place (i.e and exhibition swim) - many masters don't care about those and it's silly to impose these restrictions upon those swimmers. I'm sure you can do exactly that right now in about any meet but Nationals. Sure, it'll show "DQ" under the final official results, but if you don't care about records, rankings, or place, you can just take your time and use it how you want. Heck, I bet if I showed up to my next local meet in my old LZR bodysuit and asked for permission they'd let me swim for fun and just DQ me at the end.
  • If your old and slow and just racing for personal times, USMS should allow two suits for modesty - just not count any time for records, rankings or place (i.e and exhibition swim) - many masters don't care about those and it's silly to impose these restrictions upon those swimmers. I'm sure you can do exactly that right now in about any meet but Nationals. Sure, it'll show "DQ" under the final official results, but if you don't care about records, rankings, or place, you can just take your time and use it how you want. Heck, I bet if I showed up to my next local meet in my old LZR bodysuit and asked for permission they'd let me swim for fun and just DQ me at the end.
Children
No Data