Repaired a Fastskin-will I be DQ'd?

I successfully repaired a rip in my Speedo Fastskin and am wondering if I would be DQ'd at a meet? There's an 8" strip of industrial seam tape (just like on the inside of the suit) under the arm going vertically. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Per the FINA guidelines, an inside layer of material for the purpose of comfort, decency, or protection of sensitive parts of the body is permitted. If you purchased the suit and it has a FINA seal of approval on it, then it is legal. USMS rules indicate that we accept FINA-approved swimwear in competition. Rules questions should be emailed to rules@usms.org for official answers. Charles Cockrell USMS Rules Committee Chair
  • Per the FINA guidelines, an inside layer of material for the purpose of comfort, decency, or protection of sensitive parts of the body is permitted. If you purchased the suit and it has a FINA seal of approval on it, then it is legal. USMS rules indicate that we accept FINA-approved swimwear in competition. Rules questions should be emailed to rules@usms.org for official answers. Charles Cockrell USMS Rules Committee Chair
Children
No Data