Repaired a Fastskin-will I be DQ'd?

I successfully repaired a rip in my Speedo Fastskin and am wondering if I would be DQ'd at a meet? There's an 8" strip of industrial seam tape (just like on the inside of the suit) under the arm going vertically. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • HA HA I could just fight my way into one full suit let alone a 2 nd one!!! Yeah, I can't imagine getting two on. I think there was probably a lot of Vaseline involved. I only wore a fullbody LZR Racer for one national meet and popped a hole in the knee. Also wore a Blueseventy bodysuit for one swim at conference a month before that and it was magical. My favorite tech suit in the whole world though was FS Pro legskin.
  • HA HA I could just fight my way into one full suit let alone a 2 nd one!!! Yeah, I can't imagine getting two on. I think there was probably a lot of Vaseline involved. I only wore a fullbody LZR Racer for one national meet and popped a hole in the knee. Also wore a Blueseventy bodysuit for one swim at conference a month before that and it was magical. My favorite tech suit in the whole world though was FS Pro legskin.
Children
No Data