Wetsuit company with excellent suits and customer service?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm in the process of buying my 1st tri suit. I've given up on Xterra. Too many reasons to mention but a big one was when I was unable to leave a message on their sales line because the mailbox was "full". Could someone recommend a brand that makes great quality wetsuits and also has good customer service?
Parents
  • I have an Xterra swim wetsuit that I really like and am looking to purchase a surf style one. I contacted their customer service via email about a week ago and got a useful response within one business day. It might be worth trying email if you otherwise like their product line. As an owner of many SCUBA wetsuits over the years. My purchase decisions are usually based on fit rather than brand reputation. Some brands just fit me better than others and I rarely have the luxury of choosing based on other considerations
  • I have an Xterra swim wetsuit that I really like and am looking to purchase a surf style one. I contacted their customer service via email about a week ago and got a useful response within one business day. It might be worth trying email if you otherwise like their product line. As an owner of many SCUBA wetsuits over the years. My purchase decisions are usually based on fit rather than brand reputation. Some brands just fit me better than others and I rarely have the luxury of choosing based on other considerations
Children
No Data