Wetsuit company with excellent suits and customer service?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm in the process of buying my 1st tri suit. I've given up on Xterra. Too many reasons to mention but a big one was when I was unable to leave a message on their sales line because the mailbox was "full". Could someone recommend a brand that makes great quality wetsuits and also has good customer service?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Update: After RonCummins mentioned Roka I gave them a call. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and he explained how the company works with customers and stands by their products to ensure that they are happy with their purchases. This is a huge plus for me as it is my first venture into a Tri suit. I haven't made a purchase yet but Roka certainly looks good. Their $550 Elite wetsuit comes to $440 after the 20% discount. There is a 20% coupon out there and also an USAT membership ($50) will get you the discount also. A bit more than I wanted to spend but he said a big difference between this suit and the $350 one is that the chest expands easier to help with breathing. I'm sure their are other differences, though.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Update: After RonCummins mentioned Roka I gave them a call. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and he explained how the company works with customers and stands by their products to ensure that they are happy with their purchases. This is a huge plus for me as it is my first venture into a Tri suit. I haven't made a purchase yet but Roka certainly looks good. Their $550 Elite wetsuit comes to $440 after the 20% discount. There is a 20% coupon out there and also an USAT membership ($50) will get you the discount also. A bit more than I wanted to spend but he said a big difference between this suit and the $350 one is that the chest expands easier to help with breathing. I'm sure their are other differences, though.
Children
No Data