Wetsuit company with excellent suits and customer service?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm in the process of buying my 1st tri suit. I've given up on Xterra. Too many reasons to mention but a big one was when I was unable to leave a message on their sales line because the mailbox was "full". Could someone recommend a brand that makes great quality wetsuits and also has good customer service?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Thanks Sojerz. I appreciate you helping out and sharing with me some background on tri wetsuits. Providing a price range is helpful as I would the type to "go over the top" :) Body Glide sounds like a great idea. I'll be sure to pick this product up. The suits with the shorter legs sounds pretty good. It can really be a struggle putting wetsuits on. I'll take a look at these models. I also heard somewhere that some suits allow you to trim the legs. I'll keep an eye out for those too. Thank you again. Much appreciated.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Thanks Sojerz. I appreciate you helping out and sharing with me some background on tri wetsuits. Providing a price range is helpful as I would the type to "go over the top" :) Body Glide sounds like a great idea. I'll be sure to pick this product up. The suits with the shorter legs sounds pretty good. It can really be a struggle putting wetsuits on. I'll take a look at these models. I also heard somewhere that some suits allow you to trim the legs. I'll keep an eye out for those too. Thank you again. Much appreciated.
Children
No Data