Tony Blake - Siphiwe Baleka

Interesting story of Tony Blake, who I remembered reading about in the 1990's about his potential in swimming. I never knew that it was the same person as Siphiwe Baleka, who is the swimmer on the cover of the 2018 USMS Rule Book. www.si.com/.../former-ivy-league-swimmer-john-blake-siphiwe-baleka-trucking-fitness
Parents
  • This video is one of my favorite inspirational ones ever. I shared it again recently on our local two HS boy's team Facebook page at the end of the season. I love how his story is such a picture of how we think we can work so hard for something, it doesn't go how we expected, but yet it WASN'T all for nothing. I tried to find another video off Facebook, but I especially love the still shot that goes with this one of him on the starting block. Hopefully the link works. www.facebook.com/.../
  • This video is one of my favorite inspirational ones ever. I shared it again recently on our local two HS boy's team Facebook page at the end of the season. I love how his story is such a picture of how we think we can work so hard for something, it doesn't go how we expected, but yet it WASN'T all for nothing. I tried to find another video off Facebook, but I especially love the still shot that goes with this one of him on the starting block. Hopefully the link works. www.facebook.com/.../
Children
No Data