Video Analysis - Butterfly

Former Member
Former Member
Hi there, any suggestions for improvement on my butterfly would be appreciated! Here's a video of my butterfly from underwater; vimeo.com/259482275 Over the top: vimeo.com/259482131 And lastly a static video starting off with one arm drills, and full stroke beginning around 1:28: vimeo.com/259364445 Thanks in advance for your time,
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Just two things I did notice - body/rear dropping on a few cycles (rhythm?), and dropped elbows (don't adjust if causes stress): a comparison to Misty Hyman's fly below 11488 It looks like you hold good momentum, then one stroke is off and you drop off. But we need to have a more experienced member look, particularly the last two vids That’s a really good observation, thanks!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Just two things I did notice - body/rear dropping on a few cycles (rhythm?), and dropped elbows (don't adjust if causes stress): a comparison to Misty Hyman's fly below 11488 It looks like you hold good momentum, then one stroke is off and you drop off. But we need to have a more experienced member look, particularly the last two vids That’s a really good observation, thanks!
Children
No Data