Video Analysis - Butterfly

Former Member
Former Member
Hi there, any suggestions for improvement on my butterfly would be appreciated! Here's a video of my butterfly from underwater; vimeo.com/259482275 Over the top: vimeo.com/259482131 And lastly a static video starting off with one arm drills, and full stroke beginning around 1:28: vimeo.com/259364445 Thanks in advance for your time,
Parents
  • For most underwater videos I use the basic free gopro software that comes with it. I have 2 cameras, the GP LCD and the GP sessions 5, they’re relatively cheap and rugged. Honestly though, the software and apps are temperamental and crash but does have many editing features and creates a good product. For the app on my phone I use the free gopro Quik. It also has a wireless feature but unfortunately looses connection UW. For keeping it sturdy UW I just zip tie it to something heavy. I also use my Iphone in a waterproof case then use the phone’s standard Photos app to edit off uneeded stuff at beginning or end. If I need to clip a portion in the middle of I just make a copy and turn material into two separate clips. The slow motion has 200 or something frames per second making sprints, block starts and turns very expressive. Youtube itself also has good editing features.
  • For most underwater videos I use the basic free gopro software that comes with it. I have 2 cameras, the GP LCD and the GP sessions 5, they’re relatively cheap and rugged. Honestly though, the software and apps are temperamental and crash but does have many editing features and creates a good product. For the app on my phone I use the free gopro Quik. It also has a wireless feature but unfortunately looses connection UW. For keeping it sturdy UW I just zip tie it to something heavy. I also use my Iphone in a waterproof case then use the phone’s standard Photos app to edit off uneeded stuff at beginning or end. If I need to clip a portion in the middle of I just make a copy and turn material into two separate clips. The slow motion has 200 or something frames per second making sprints, block starts and turns very expressive. Youtube itself also has good editing features.
Children
No Data