Video Analysis - Butterfly

Former Member
Former Member
Hi there, any suggestions for improvement on my butterfly would be appreciated! Here's a video of my butterfly from underwater; vimeo.com/259482275 Over the top: vimeo.com/259482131 And lastly a static video starting off with one arm drills, and full stroke beginning around 1:28: vimeo.com/259364445 Thanks in advance for your time,
Parents
  • From what I can tell it looks quite good. But I’m not commenting due to stroke- others much more qualified than me for that. What I can recommend despite knowing the effort, time and guts it takes to produce a video of yourself alone for review, For a more vast collection of feedback may I suggest: - editing or also splicing videos down to reviewable material - shorten clips - youtube uploads seem to work a little better on my devices and guess others too - don’t view from aft- water all turned up with bubbles - pool water seems more clear for filming prior to treatment than after Good luck, videos are a powerful tool to improve swimming and to go faster, keep it up
  • From what I can tell it looks quite good. But I’m not commenting due to stroke- others much more qualified than me for that. What I can recommend despite knowing the effort, time and guts it takes to produce a video of yourself alone for review, For a more vast collection of feedback may I suggest: - editing or also splicing videos down to reviewable material - shorten clips - youtube uploads seem to work a little better on my devices and guess others too - don’t view from aft- water all turned up with bubbles - pool water seems more clear for filming prior to treatment than after Good luck, videos are a powerful tool to improve swimming and to go faster, keep it up
Children
No Data