Swimming In Phoenix Arizona

Hello All- I will be vacationing in the Phoenix/Goodyear area of Arizona in March and was wondering if anyone could recommend a pool that accepts visitors to swim laps. I would like to get a few workouts in while there. Any help/guidance is appreciated. Thanks-
Parents
  • Hello All- I will be vacationing in the Phoenix/Goodyear area of Arizona in March and was wondering if anyone could recommend a pool that accepts visitors to swim laps. I would like to get a few workouts in while there. Any help/guidance is appreciated. Thanks-Westside YMCA in Goodyear is a GREAT pool and they have a strong Masters team - www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp. Email their coach, Bill Downey - downeyswim@gmail.com. If you need other team/pool recommendations around the greater Phoenix area, send me a private message or email me - pbrundage@gmail.com. We have A LOT of great pools and great Masters teams. Patrick Brundage Arizona LMSC Chair
  • Hello All- I will be vacationing in the Phoenix/Goodyear area of Arizona in March and was wondering if anyone could recommend a pool that accepts visitors to swim laps. I would like to get a few workouts in while there. Any help/guidance is appreciated. Thanks-Westside YMCA in Goodyear is a GREAT pool and they have a strong Masters team - www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp. Email their coach, Bill Downey - downeyswim@gmail.com. If you need other team/pool recommendations around the greater Phoenix area, send me a private message or email me - pbrundage@gmail.com. We have A LOT of great pools and great Masters teams. Patrick Brundage Arizona LMSC Chair
Children
No Data