New blog

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, my name is Micah Lawson, I am currently a student-athlete in high school. I started swimming when I was 9 and have loved it since. In this blog, I will talk about my life being a dual credit student in high school while continuing competitive swimming. I will also share my knowledge of sports fitness and nutrition. I will also be promoting the products that I trust and have been using every day. Here is a link to my new blog nmstudentathleteblog.blogspot.com/
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I noticed that an individual viewed my blog and had some concerns regarding my last week of training. First of all, thank you for viewing my blog and commenting on it. For the 2018 New Mexico State Championships, I can legally sign up for 7 individual events and 5 relay teams. The 2018 New Mexico State Championships is a 4 day meet, so I won't be swimming all of my events in a small amount of time. I will have more than enough time to eat and rest in between the races. Another concern that the commenter had was "what happened to your taper?" Again, I appreciate the comment the viewer wrote. I will have a taper, but not like last years. Last year we stopped the intense swimming and lifting too early before the Championship meet and we did not perform well at all last year. We have been doing a lot more stretching, foam rolling, and finishing practice early sometimes, but the intensity is technically the same. We have worked a lot of power and sprinting throughout the last month. Again, thank you for your concerns.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I noticed that an individual viewed my blog and had some concerns regarding my last week of training. First of all, thank you for viewing my blog and commenting on it. For the 2018 New Mexico State Championships, I can legally sign up for 7 individual events and 5 relay teams. The 2018 New Mexico State Championships is a 4 day meet, so I won't be swimming all of my events in a small amount of time. I will have more than enough time to eat and rest in between the races. Another concern that the commenter had was "what happened to your taper?" Again, I appreciate the comment the viewer wrote. I will have a taper, but not like last years. Last year we stopped the intense swimming and lifting too early before the Championship meet and we did not perform well at all last year. We have been doing a lot more stretching, foam rolling, and finishing practice early sometimes, but the intensity is technically the same. We have worked a lot of power and sprinting throughout the last month. Again, thank you for your concerns.
Children
No Data