Anyone having issues with iWatch and pool swims since update

Is anyone out there having issues with lap counts in pool swims after last weekends update? On Saturday everything worked properly and then Sunday (my rest day) I updated to watchOS 4.2.2 and then on Monday found out that it has decided to skip about half my laps swum. I thought I was going nuts but today it did the same thing again. Just curious if anyone is having the same issues before I call the Geeks at Apple and listen to them tell me that everything is working properly and I must not know how to count. (where did I put my old Garmin?)
Parents
  • The splits (number of splits) are correct, but the number of laps in each split are incorrect. Then there was the little issue today after about 80 minutes in the pool watch showed a total distance of 2229M (in a 25M pool) and then when I checked it after getting out to my car it went down to 1445M and then when it uploaded to swim.com it somehow came up with 2552M. I think for some reason some of the turns aren't counting properly. Also it is not seeing my breaststroke anymore. I am going to wear my Garmin tomorrow as well and see what's going on. I have the iWatch series 3.
  • The splits (number of splits) are correct, but the number of laps in each split are incorrect. Then there was the little issue today after about 80 minutes in the pool watch showed a total distance of 2229M (in a 25M pool) and then when I checked it after getting out to my car it went down to 1445M and then when it uploaded to swim.com it somehow came up with 2552M. I think for some reason some of the turns aren't counting properly. Also it is not seeing my breaststroke anymore. I am going to wear my Garmin tomorrow as well and see what's going on. I have the iWatch series 3.
Children
No Data