Anyone having issues with iWatch and pool swims since update

Is anyone out there having issues with lap counts in pool swims after last weekends update? On Saturday everything worked properly and then Sunday (my rest day) I updated to watchOS 4.2.2 and then on Monday found out that it has decided to skip about half my laps swum. I thought I was going nuts but today it did the same thing again. Just curious if anyone is having the same issues before I call the Geeks at Apple and listen to them tell me that everything is working properly and I must not know how to count. (where did I put my old Garmin?)
Parents
  • I updated my Apple Watch 2's watchOS last week (I think on Thursday). I'm currently using watchOS 4.2.2, and haven't had any major problems since. It will occasionally have a missed 25, but definitely not skipping half of a swim. Of course it doesn't count kicking. Are you able to view the Auto Sets or Splits? Do either look remotely accurate? Have you also updated your iPhone? I'm running iOS 11.2.5 There was also a phone update last week, not sure if it was related to the watch update. It might be good to schedule an appointment at the Genius Bar...but I'm not sure how much they'll know about the Fitness App, and more importantly, using swimming within it.
  • I updated my Apple Watch 2's watchOS last week (I think on Thursday). I'm currently using watchOS 4.2.2, and haven't had any major problems since. It will occasionally have a missed 25, but definitely not skipping half of a swim. Of course it doesn't count kicking. Are you able to view the Auto Sets or Splits? Do either look remotely accurate? Have you also updated your iPhone? I'm running iOS 11.2.5 There was also a phone update last week, not sure if it was related to the watch update. It might be good to schedule an appointment at the Genius Bar...but I'm not sure how much they'll know about the Fitness App, and more importantly, using swimming within it.
Children
No Data