Goggles

About time for me to stock up on some goggles again. I've worn Swedes since high school but I'm looking for something that might be more robust - Swede straps start falling apart pretty quick and they aren't very fog resistant. Anything out there that's Swede-ish but a bit more sturdy? Or maybe I should just go to the swim shop and try some on... I need to go fit for a nicer tech suit for Nationals anyway, ain't spending money on something I might not be able to squeeze my thighs into.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    About time for me to stock up on some goggles again. I've worn Swedes since high school but I'm looking for something that might be more robust - Swede straps start falling apart pretty quick and they aren't very fog resistant. Anything out there that's Swede-ish but a bit more sturdy? Or maybe I should just go to the swim shop and try some on... I need to go fit for a nicer tech suit for Nationals anyway, ain't spending money on something I might not be able to squeeze my thighs into. I like the Sporti Antifog Swedes in Amber, better than the original Swede because of the silicone padding and the antifog works pretty well, though I probably don’t swim as hard as you to really test its limits: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ The bungee cord it comes with isn’t very elastic. However with a more elastic bungee and the silicone, no leaking or mashing into eye socket to prevent leaks. The Vanquishers are nice but side visibility is not good; they have facets etched on the side of the lens. i think these look really cool but wow are they are expensive www.swimoutlet.com/.../
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    About time for me to stock up on some goggles again. I've worn Swedes since high school but I'm looking for something that might be more robust - Swede straps start falling apart pretty quick and they aren't very fog resistant. Anything out there that's Swede-ish but a bit more sturdy? Or maybe I should just go to the swim shop and try some on... I need to go fit for a nicer tech suit for Nationals anyway, ain't spending money on something I might not be able to squeeze my thighs into. I like the Sporti Antifog Swedes in Amber, better than the original Swede because of the silicone padding and the antifog works pretty well, though I probably don’t swim as hard as you to really test its limits: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ The bungee cord it comes with isn’t very elastic. However with a more elastic bungee and the silicone, no leaking or mashing into eye socket to prevent leaks. The Vanquishers are nice but side visibility is not good; they have facets etched on the side of the lens. i think these look really cool but wow are they are expensive www.swimoutlet.com/.../
Children
No Data