Severe Fatigue after swimming

Former Member
Former Member
I’m very fit and I don’t understand why after every physical activity I do my body is fatigue and very hard of breathing when I’ve even done the workout before it’s nothing new. Then when I go swimming and try to do 300 yds . I can barely finish . I have to tell my trainer I can’t go on because, my body is shaking badly and my face is so red and flushed , and couldn’t stand or even walk normal, weirdest thing was I could barely talk . My breathing was very hard. I couldn’t barely breath. The Worst part of all this was the headache it was so painful all throughout my head , but the pain was worst near my eyebrows badly. I feel very nauseated and extremely dizzy and can’t keep my head up or come to my feet to well after a good swim. This all happens every time I train for the 300 every time I swim and try to complete the 300 but I’m not able to because of all this. If anyone has any answers about this or if I should go to the doctors please let me know I would gladly appreciate it . Thanks!!
Parents Reply Children
No Data