Severe Fatigue after swimming

Former Member
Former Member
I’m very fit and I don’t understand why after every physical activity I do my body is fatigue and very hard of breathing when I’ve even done the workout before it’s nothing new. Then when I go swimming and try to do 300 yds . I can barely finish . I have to tell my trainer I can’t go on because, my body is shaking badly and my face is so red and flushed , and couldn’t stand or even walk normal, weirdest thing was I could barely talk . My breathing was very hard. I couldn’t barely breath. The Worst part of all this was the headache it was so painful all throughout my head , but the pain was worst near my eyebrows badly. I feel very nauseated and extremely dizzy and can’t keep my head up or come to my feet to well after a good swim. This all happens every time I train for the 300 every time I swim and try to complete the 300 but I’m not able to because of all this. If anyone has any answers about this or if I should go to the doctors please let me know I would gladly appreciate it . Thanks!!
Parents
  • Headache near the eyebrows is usually a sinus problem. Look up sinusitis and swimming. Maybe a nose clip could alleviate that. Why you are out of breath is another issue. First, what pace are you swimming, easy, moderate, all-out? Try getting in the pool and doing a few laps at a very casual crawl or a gentle *** stroke and see how that feels. Take your pulse before you start and when you stop and record those two numbers. If any exertion at all causes your heart rate to rise too high, go see a doctor.
  • Headache near the eyebrows is usually a sinus problem. Look up sinusitis and swimming. Maybe a nose clip could alleviate that. Why you are out of breath is another issue. First, what pace are you swimming, easy, moderate, all-out? Try getting in the pool and doing a few laps at a very casual crawl or a gentle *** stroke and see how that feels. Take your pulse before you start and when you stop and record those two numbers. If any exertion at all causes your heart rate to rise too high, go see a doctor.
Children
No Data