Video Analysis- Backstroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hi again, I hope this doesn't annoy anyone but if there's any feedback on my backstroke please feel free to share. This isn't my fast pace; I can sustain this pace for a set of 4X200yds, which is what I was doing although the video is truncated. vimeo.com/250672469 Thanks in advance,
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Yes that would be perfect.. from the lifeguard chair. The pull I have to slow motion a few more times. Your hand flops, that is probably the bigger issue I think. But there is only a few seconds of the video where you can really see the pull.. When you get done.. where in your legs do you feel the workout? calves.. hips.. thighs? I feel the kick in mostly in my quads, and to a lesser extent the hip/groin area. Calves not at all. is the hand flop you see the ‘flourish’ at the end?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Yes that would be perfect.. from the lifeguard chair. The pull I have to slow motion a few more times. Your hand flops, that is probably the bigger issue I think. But there is only a few seconds of the video where you can really see the pull.. When you get done.. where in your legs do you feel the workout? calves.. hips.. thighs? I feel the kick in mostly in my quads, and to a lesser extent the hip/groin area. Calves not at all. is the hand flop you see the ‘flourish’ at the end?
Children
No Data