Video Analysis - Breaststroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hi there, Someone kindly assisted me to film my breaststroke; the video is a little shaky at some points but is better than what I could see if I filmed myself. Over the water: vimeo.com/248971338 Below: vimeo.com/248971160 Any comments or feedback on the swim is appreciated. It's my Achilles heel right now. Thanks!
Parents
  • Regarding the knee outside of foot kick, it's the most comfortable position. I used to try to keep my knees more narrow, but when doing the kick it felt like something a knee was not meant to do. it might be more like your using different muscles at greater degrees than before. Good reason to go easy and narrow at first when adjusting your kick
  • Regarding the knee outside of foot kick, it's the most comfortable position. I used to try to keep my knees more narrow, but when doing the kick it felt like something a knee was not meant to do. it might be more like your using different muscles at greater degrees than before. Good reason to go easy and narrow at first when adjusting your kick
Children
No Data