ISO paddles

Has anyone tried these? If so, thoughts? I'm always intrigued by new toys and then get disappointed when I don't feel the improvement. www.finisswim.com/Iso-Paddles
Parents
  • I bought a pair and have used them several times. I have primarily used them in the outside isolation configuration and I think I can feel additional work on my triceps. I tried a pair of small paddles and the left paddle seemed too small to put my finger through. I gave that pair to a teamate and bought the medium set. These seem a little too big. I haven't really made up my mind about them. I will keep using them for a while to see if there is any particular benefit.
  • I bought a pair and have used them several times. I have primarily used them in the outside isolation configuration and I think I can feel additional work on my triceps. I tried a pair of small paddles and the left paddle seemed too small to put my finger through. I gave that pair to a teamate and bought the medium set. These seem a little too big. I haven't really made up my mind about them. I will keep using them for a while to see if there is any particular benefit.
Children
No Data