incorporating underwater dolphin kicks into my workouts

New swimmer....trying to learn other strokes, I want to integrate some underwater dolphin kicking into my workout and was wondering if anyone has some sets or a workout that incorporates these...?
Parents
  • Knelson, No disagreement with your comment. My post was specific to Larrydk who is a new swimmer learning the aspects of our sport. However, as someone who has passed out underwater, a word of caution to all who are reading this. It is REALLY important that this kind of training be done with someone watching so that in the event UNDERWATER BLACKOUT occurs, the swimmer has someone who can bring them quickly to the surface. Paul
  • Knelson, No disagreement with your comment. My post was specific to Larrydk who is a new swimmer learning the aspects of our sport. However, as someone who has passed out underwater, a word of caution to all who are reading this. It is REALLY important that this kind of training be done with someone watching so that in the event UNDERWATER BLACKOUT occurs, the swimmer has someone who can bring them quickly to the surface. Paul
Children
No Data