Resorts with training pools

I am sure that I am not the first person to spend time looking for resorts or vacation spots with pools to train in. I thought it would be useful to have a thread to serve as a resource, listing hotels/ resorts that have either a lap pool or access to one nearby (example: a public pool with training hours nearby). If you are aware of such a resort, please contribute. A bit about the pool would be great as well: Length? Lane lines? Pace Clock? Training accessories (kkckboards, etc...)? Hopefully we can get some worldwide info. I am currently exploring options in Mexico and Latin America
Parents
  • https://www.swimmersguide.com/ already does exactly this. If you stay at a place that isn't already in there, you can ask them to add it. Yes. That's an awesome aid. The only problem with it is that it doesn't really give all the info. What I mean is...I looked up the pool I swim in...and oddly it's listed. I say "oddly" because it's on a Navy base. And of course you can't swim in the pool unless you are active military, retired military, a military family member, or DoD civilian employee. It also lists the YMCA in town. It's been my experience, when travelling, that YMCAs don't always allow non-members to purchase a daily membership...and least not for a sensible fee. Dan
  • https://www.swimmersguide.com/ already does exactly this. If you stay at a place that isn't already in there, you can ask them to add it. Yes. That's an awesome aid. The only problem with it is that it doesn't really give all the info. What I mean is...I looked up the pool I swim in...and oddly it's listed. I say "oddly" because it's on a Navy base. And of course you can't swim in the pool unless you are active military, retired military, a military family member, or DoD civilian employee. It also lists the YMCA in town. It's been my experience, when travelling, that YMCAs don't always allow non-members to purchase a daily membership...and least not for a sensible fee. Dan
Children
No Data