Resorts with training pools

I am sure that I am not the first person to spend time looking for resorts or vacation spots with pools to train in. I thought it would be useful to have a thread to serve as a resource, listing hotels/ resorts that have either a lap pool or access to one nearby (example: a public pool with training hours nearby). If you are aware of such a resort, please contribute. A bit about the pool would be great as well: Length? Lane lines? Pace Clock? Training accessories (kkckboards, etc...)? Hopefully we can get some worldwide info. I am currently exploring options in Mexico and Latin America
Parents
  • Aruba has a 50m pool in Savanta. Was not listed in the guide above. Phelps had once trained there back in his teenaged years, and the great Popov (ret.) visited the center during once of his youth programs in 2006. I took this after attending their 5:00 am masters practice in 201611386
  • Aruba has a 50m pool in Savanta. Was not listed in the guide above. Phelps had once trained there back in his teenaged years, and the great Popov (ret.) visited the center during once of his youth programs in 2006. I took this after attending their 5:00 am masters practice in 201611386
Children
No Data