Resorts with training pools

I am sure that I am not the first person to spend time looking for resorts or vacation spots with pools to train in. I thought it would be useful to have a thread to serve as a resource, listing hotels/ resorts that have either a lap pool or access to one nearby (example: a public pool with training hours nearby). If you are aware of such a resort, please contribute. A bit about the pool would be great as well: Length? Lane lines? Pace Clock? Training accessories (kkckboards, etc...)? Hopefully we can get some worldwide info. I am currently exploring options in Mexico and Latin America
Parents
  • What would really be helpful is if we could somehow create a map that you can zoom into...those providing info could click on the actual street address location of the pool, and provide some details (pool size, # lanes, etc). Those seeking info can zoom into the area they're travelling to and find a pool to swim in. Dan
  • What would really be helpful is if we could somehow create a map that you can zoom into...those providing info could click on the actual street address location of the pool, and provide some details (pool size, # lanes, etc). Those seeking info can zoom into the area they're travelling to and find a pool to swim in. Dan
Children
No Data