Resorts with training pools

I am sure that I am not the first person to spend time looking for resorts or vacation spots with pools to train in. I thought it would be useful to have a thread to serve as a resource, listing hotels/ resorts that have either a lap pool or access to one nearby (example: a public pool with training hours nearby). If you are aware of such a resort, please contribute. A bit about the pool would be great as well: Length? Lane lines? Pace Clock? Training accessories (kkckboards, etc...)? Hopefully we can get some worldwide info. I am currently exploring options in Mexico and Latin America
Parents
  • I'll start. :blush: I recently stayed at Couples Swept Away. This is near Negril Jamaica 25m lap pool, lane lines, outdoor. Kickboards, pull buoys This pool is just for lap swimming so I basically had it to myself. It is part of a very complete indoor/ outdoor fitness complex completely owned by the resort. Available all day. Pretty much as good as it gets for resort training. My only criticism: the water was about 8 thousand degrees, but Jamaica in September, I don't think this can be escaped.
  • I'll start. :blush: I recently stayed at Couples Swept Away. This is near Negril Jamaica 25m lap pool, lane lines, outdoor. Kickboards, pull buoys This pool is just for lap swimming so I basically had it to myself. It is part of a very complete indoor/ outdoor fitness complex completely owned by the resort. Available all day. Pretty much as good as it gets for resort training. My only criticism: the water was about 8 thousand degrees, but Jamaica in September, I don't think this can be escaped.
Children
No Data