newbee question about kicking

As previously stated in other posts I'm a "newer" swimmer in respect to trying to get better at it.....My kick is awful. I've been working on ankle flexibility out of the water and doing kick drills with and without fins.....although I'm getting better, I'm still so slow on the kicking.....will it eventually come around as my body gets stronger and more flexible in the right places? I've only been seriously trying for about 60 days, so I recognize more time is needed.....
Parents
  • And then there's me. I have mentioned before that if I come off a wall, go into the streamline position and kick for all I'm worth, I will come to a complete stop within 10 yards. Dead in the water. I do try to practice kick drills, but too much of it gives me muscle cramps every time. Calf, shin, toes, arch, top of foot, sometimes in multiples. I can do a decent *** stroke kick, or 25 yards on my back taking 2-3 minutes, but flutter kick goes nowhere. I joined a masters team last January, so twice a week for almost a year I have done some amount of kicking drills to no avail.
  • And then there's me. I have mentioned before that if I come off a wall, go into the streamline position and kick for all I'm worth, I will come to a complete stop within 10 yards. Dead in the water. I do try to practice kick drills, but too much of it gives me muscle cramps every time. Calf, shin, toes, arch, top of foot, sometimes in multiples. I can do a decent *** stroke kick, or 25 yards on my back taking 2-3 minutes, but flutter kick goes nowhere. I joined a masters team last January, so twice a week for almost a year I have done some amount of kicking drills to no avail.
Children
No Data