Survey for Swimmers

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, my name is Armaan Sood-Mankar. I am a senior at Eagle Rock High School in Los Angeles, California. I have swam competitively for the YMCA of the Foothills for over 9 years. Participating in an Engineering program at my school, my team and I have chosen to investigate and create a solution to an issue that swimmers face. We created a survey that will help us justify our problem. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Please help us obtain information regarding your experiences with swimming in order for us to complete the project successfully. Thank you! www.surveymonkey.com/.../57JP5ST
Parents
  • Hi Armaan, Not meaning to "pile on" but I worked for a while for the US Census Bureau, and absorbed a bit about surveys. You ask your subjects to rank factors in a couple of the questions, but you don't say which way the ranking goes - is it 1=least to 10=most, or vice versa? This may trip you up in interpreting people's responses on those questions.
  • Hi Armaan, Not meaning to "pile on" but I worked for a while for the US Census Bureau, and absorbed a bit about surveys. You ask your subjects to rank factors in a couple of the questions, but you don't say which way the ranking goes - is it 1=least to 10=most, or vice versa? This may trip you up in interpreting people's responses on those questions.
Children
No Data