Survey for Swimmers

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, my name is Armaan Sood-Mankar. I am a senior at Eagle Rock High School in Los Angeles, California. I have swam competitively for the YMCA of the Foothills for over 9 years. Participating in an Engineering program at my school, my team and I have chosen to investigate and create a solution to an issue that swimmers face. We created a survey that will help us justify our problem. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Please help us obtain information regarding your experiences with swimming in order for us to complete the project successfully. Thank you! www.surveymonkey.com/.../57JP5ST
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Yes, as an engineering student, I had to do patent research into watches that count laps before choosing "losing count of laps" as an issue to work on for my engineering project. I am well aware of the existing products. I understand your belief that the survey would be better suited for a triathlon swimmer, but the issues are not just for triathlon swimmers. I am not sure if the "problems" you mentioned were in reference to question 6 or question 9. If you were talking about question 6, all of those problems have nothing to do with swimmer experience. If you were talking about question 9, the mentioned features would apply to any kind of swimmer and could provide beneficial data. I appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. I hope I addressed your concerns.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Yes, as an engineering student, I had to do patent research into watches that count laps before choosing "losing count of laps" as an issue to work on for my engineering project. I am well aware of the existing products. I understand your belief that the survey would be better suited for a triathlon swimmer, but the issues are not just for triathlon swimmers. I am not sure if the "problems" you mentioned were in reference to question 6 or question 9. If you were talking about question 6, all of those problems have nothing to do with swimmer experience. If you were talking about question 9, the mentioned features would apply to any kind of swimmer and could provide beneficial data. I appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. I hope I addressed your concerns.
Children
No Data