Looking for online resources to improve freestyle swimming

Former Member
Former Member
Hi guys, New swimmer here. I swam little while being a kid and only recently started learning freestyle swimming. In my 30s now. Absolutely loving it so far. Slowly all elements are coming together but still need a lot of improvement I feel. Unfortunately at the moment I have no access to a live coach and want to ask you guys what are the best online resources, videos etc. that could help me gain better insights to become better in freestyle swimming. Looking forward in reading your replies. Ben
Parents
  • I'm also an adult onset swimmer, though I started in my 60s. You Tube has some great videos, particularly the videos of Chloe Sutton and The Race Club. There are several others are subscription based. If possible, practical, consider taking a lesson that includes videotaping. It's really worthwhile to see what you're actually doing, rather than what your mind is telling you what your body is doing. Lyn
  • I'm also an adult onset swimmer, though I started in my 60s. You Tube has some great videos, particularly the videos of Chloe Sutton and The Race Club. There are several others are subscription based. If possible, practical, consider taking a lesson that includes videotaping. It's really worthwhile to see what you're actually doing, rather than what your mind is telling you what your body is doing. Lyn
Children
No Data