How should i start swimming ? Tips, suggestions?

Former Member
Former Member
So i'm at home for a year now without any kind of sport or exercise. How should i start? Any plan for swimming? I mean like the ones for bodybuilders? Any tips,suggestions? Thank you.
Parents
  • So Julia, are you coming to Maryland? I'd like to schedule that swim lesson.:banana: Hi Denise, yes, I do plan to be back in Maryland in the near future. We're planning a clinic tour and whenever it has been finalized it will be posted here: www.swimspire.com/upcoming-clinics Happy to look at your stroke in the meantime if you want to email me a video for a stroke analysis! Hope your shoulder is feeling better.
  • So Julia, are you coming to Maryland? I'd like to schedule that swim lesson.:banana: Hi Denise, yes, I do plan to be back in Maryland in the near future. We're planning a clinic tour and whenever it has been finalized it will be posted here: www.swimspire.com/upcoming-clinics Happy to look at your stroke in the meantime if you want to email me a video for a stroke analysis! Hope your shoulder is feeling better.
Children
No Data