How should i start swimming ? Tips, suggestions?

Former Member
Former Member
So i'm at home for a year now without any kind of sport or exercise. How should i start? Any plan for swimming? I mean like the ones for bodybuilders? Any tips,suggestions? Thank you.
Parents
  • If you are a bit like me (meaning, if you just "swam" for recreation as a child, on holidays, and so on), you would find some adult swim lessons very enjoyable and helpful. You don't really need or want to move in ways that cause injuries, and although it's pretty safe in a lot of ways, swimming "wrong" can hurt your back or shoulders. There are, also, a few kinds of instruction programs - they usually do include various drills to help you learn and get better at technique. I think that's similar to the workout progressions involved in bodybuilding.
  • If you are a bit like me (meaning, if you just "swam" for recreation as a child, on holidays, and so on), you would find some adult swim lessons very enjoyable and helpful. You don't really need or want to move in ways that cause injuries, and although it's pretty safe in a lot of ways, swimming "wrong" can hurt your back or shoulders. There are, also, a few kinds of instruction programs - they usually do include various drills to help you learn and get better at technique. I think that's similar to the workout progressions involved in bodybuilding.
Children
No Data